NFL superstar Tom Brady has signed a new long-term partnership with cryptocurrency exchange FTX along with Brazillian supermodel Gisele Bündchen. Both the stars would receive an equity stake in the FTX Trading firm and also receive payments in crypto. Brady would take up the role of crypto exchange’s global ambassador while Bündchen would act as the Environmental & Social Initiatives Advisor.
Brady in his official statement said,
“It’s an incredibly exciting time in the crypto-world and Sam and the revolutionary FTX team continue to open my eyes to the endless possibilities,”
The seven-time Superbowl champion is a big-time entrepreneur as well and continues to look for new business opportunities. He is not new to the crypto space either and has been seen endorsing Bitcoin in the past, especially at a time when a slew of NFL stars announced they would accept their salary in Bitcoin.
Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of FTX, commented on the new partnership and said,
“After talking with Tom and Gisele on our shared interest in crypto, charity, and doing your best, I was excited for them to be a part of what we’re building at FTX. I’m excited to announce our long-term partnership and believe their support will be huge in helping us achieve our goals.”
Brady to Work Closely With FTX on Charitable Front
Apart from taking up the ambassador’s role, the NFL legend would also work closely with the crypto exchange. As part of the partnership, FTX has committed to an annual multi-million dollar charity for as long the partnership continues.
Bündchen being an environmental advisor would work towards making FTC a carbon-neutral platform and also help in deciding the charity to which the multi-million donation would be made. FTX has been on a partnership spree and over the last quarter, it has forged numerous deals with several mainstream sports teams and events.
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?