- Litecoin took off in tandem with Bitcoin’s approach to $17,000 and traded a monthly high of $77.3.
- Immense support behind LTC could see the uptrend resumed towards $100.
Litecoin is up 50% since the lows traded on November 7. The massive rally has followed Bitcoin’s footsteps, which achieved another new yearly high of $16,895 on Monday. The bullish momentum could also lift Litecoin to highs above $100 if higher support emerges.
Litecoin leads the altcoin boom
Meanwhile, Litecoin is trading at $72 following a minor retreat from the recent monthly at $77.3. The correction might hold if the Relative Strength Index (RSI) retreats further from the overbought. At the moment, the RSI has formed a bearish divergence after hitting a higher high within the overbought, followed by a lower high.
BTC/USD daily chart
The bullish outlook will only hold if the resistance turned support between $67 and $70 remains intact. Moreover, the 50 Simple Moving Average is about to create a golden cross by stepping above the 100 SMA. Trading above the monthly would boost LTC towards the coveted $100.
IntoTheBlock’s IOMAP validates the bullish scenario by revealing reducing resistance towards $80. On the flip side, immense behind Litecoin was provided by the nearly 42,000 addresses that had previously bought about 2.6 million LTC between $68 and $70.
Litecoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $72.6
Relative change: -1.3
Percentage change: -1.7%
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?