Avalanche (AVAX) price gains remarkably on Tuesday while extending the previous session’s gains. AVAX has taken some breather near the recent highs after surging almost 76% from the lows of $53.0 in January. The price has been consolidating near the crucial upside barrier for the past few sessions.
- Avalanche (AVAX) price trades higher on Tuesday.
- Expect more upside above the bullish sloping line near $90.0.
- AVAX has recorded an upside of nearly 76% from January’s low.
AVAX keeps a strong foothold on the daily chart
On the daily chart, Avalanche (AVAX) price hit new swing lows near $53.06 slicing the 200-Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $64.88. The price has been trading inside the downward trading channel after testing the highs of $127.23 on December 22.
A resurgence of the buying pressure produces a green candlestick that indicates bulls have the conviction to breakout above the bearish slopping line. The token must overcome the swing highs of $95.12 in order to confirm the optimistic outlook for the pair.
The immediate upside target is placed at the psychological $100.0 level. A decisive break above the mentioned level could seek the $120 horizontal resistance level.
On the flip side, a shift in the bullish sentiment could drag the price below the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) placed at $86.39 in an immediate reaction to the renewed selling pressure.
Next, if the price fails to hold the foothold placed below the 200-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) around $65.0, the downside could be continued below the swing lows at $42.0.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) trades at 58 with a bullish cross signaling the market has scope for further upside.
OBV: On The Balance Volume (OBV) holds below December’s highs but rises as the price consolidates for the current run-up.
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token