The rising Pancake(CAKE) price is narrowing within a falling wedge pattern. This recovery rally would soon tag the overhead resistance of $10, and a bullish breakout from this ceiling will surge it to $12.74. However, the interested buyers should remain cautious as possible fallout from the wedge pattern remains on the card.
- The CAKE chart projects the morning star candle in the weekly time frame chart
- The 50-and-100-day SMA is on the verge of giving a bullish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the CAKE token is $187.7 Million, indicating a 3.93% loss.
The CAKE/USDT technical chart displays falling wedge patterns in the daily time frame chart. The recent correction from the $10 resistance had discounted the coin price by 30% and plunged it to the 0.618 Fibonacci retracement level.
Furthermore, the CAKE price rebounded from the $7.5 support, suggesting traders’ perspectives have changed from selling rallies to buying dips. The V-shaped recovery has entirely regained the correction phase losses and soared the price by 26%.
The sustained buying will rechallenge the previous swing’s high resistance of $10, indicating a new bull rally is about to begin. If buyers offer a strong breakout and sustainability above $10, the traders can expect the next significant supply zone to be 20% higher at $12.75.
Currently, the CAKE price trades at $9.35, with an 0.75% intraday gain. However, until the falling wedge pattern is intact, the traders risk a free fall to the March low at $5.23.
SMA: The rising 50-day SMA is about to cross above the 100-SMA line. This bullish crossover could attract additional buying and bolster the $10 breakout.
Vortex indicator: The instant spread between the VI+ and VI- slope reflects strong bullish momentum.
- Resistance levels- $10, and $12.7
- Support levels- $7.46 and $5.23
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000