Decentraland (MANA) price treading water on Friday. The buyers seek an upside of 38% as the price is trading above the 200-DMA for the past seven days. At the time of writing MANA/USD is trading at $2.27, up 0.05%. The risk-aversion among investors took a toll on the riskier assets.
- Decentraland price trades in the familiar range on Friday.
- MANA manages to hold near the lower levels, expects a rebound.
- Bulls remain hopeful above the 200-DMA.
MANA looks for weekly highs
On the daily chart, the formation of ‘hammer’ candlestick just above the 200-DMA puts the bulls on the front foot. The consecutive ‘Doji’ candlesticks indicate that sellers are losing their holds on the price action.
The descending trend line from the highs of $5.91 on November 25 acts as a strong resistance barrier for the bulls. Moving further, the price dropped below the 50-DMA at $3.68 on December 28. MANA records a fall of 54% and the sellers took a breather at the 200-DMA on January 21.
The momentum oscillator, the daily relative strength index (RSI) reads at 36 while on the edge of a bullish crossover. If that happens the interim target is placed at the bearish slopping line at $2.72.
A decisive close above the mentioned level could next meet the upside level at the horizontal resistance level at $3.00
On the flip side, if the price drops below the 200 DMA then MANA could dive up to the lows of $1.284 made on October 30.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?