NEAR price continues to print gains for the second session in a row. The price shows an ascent of nearly 17% in the past two days indicating a strong bullish undercurrent.
- NEAR surges, by 7% as the weekend begins.
- The buyers can expect the continuation of the rally to all-time-highs placed around $20.50.
- The volumes gain 41% in the past 24-hours indicating strength in the current price action.
NEAR price continues north
NEAR price rallied 152% since February 24, indicating the presence of sustained buying pressure. This move comes after NEAR managed to hold the $10.80 to $12.0 supply zone. The swing high and low during this uptrend marked as local top and bottom, forming a perfect upside channel.
The ascending trend line, which is extending from the lows of $7.39 acts as a support for the bulls. Furthermore, the price breached the critical horizontal resistance level at $15.80. The move was supported by above the average volumes.
Now, a continuous buying pressure would bring the record highs of $20.46 made on January 16 back in action.
On the contrary, a shift in the buying sentiment along with a daily candlestick below the session’s lows would invalidate the bullish outlook. In this case, the first downside target could be found at the lows of April 1 at $12.55.
A break below the bullish slopping line will accelerate the selling toward the horizontal support at $11.10.
As of press time, NEAR/USD reads at $18.82, up 5.98% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume gains more than 41% in the 24-hours to $2,905,572,243.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence stands strong above the central line with a bullish bias.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index approaches at 71. Although the oscillator trades just near the overbought territory, still it has the scope to stay in the zone for a longer period of time in the case of a highly bullish scenario.
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077