Polygon (MATIC) dropped more than 7% on Friday following the fall in the crypto market. At the time of writing, Polygon (MATIC) is trading at $1.84 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,937,250368.
- Polygon price falls second straight day on Friday, diverging from the general market trend.
- Buyers could find attractive buy opportunities near lower levels.
- Skid lower after the news of a collaboration between global fashion brand Prada and Sports Company Adidas.
Bears sets eye on $1.60 on the daily chart
Technically speaking, the MATIC pair has broken a psychological level of $2.00000 and now hovering near the horizontal support line of $1.84.Polygon (MATIC) has risen more than 200% since September 21. Furthermore, the ascending trend line from the lows acts as a support for the buyers. The price has tested the bullish slop line four times and bounced back to make higher highs and higher lows. Now, the tested trend line has finally broken on January 20. This is giving scope for further downside in MATIC.
Looking at the momentum oscillator, the daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) has given the bearish crossover on January 12 where polygon formed a ‘ double top’ formation, which is a bearish reversal pattern.
The momentum is further confirmed by another oscillator, the MACD (Moving Average Convergence), which falls below the midline. All three factors strengthen the bearish outlook for the pair in the short term.
On the flip side, if the price holds near the horizontal support then it could see a technical bounce back to the recent highs of $2.0. An acceptance above the long term ascending line could meet the next target at $2.4
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?