SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price evaporates the initial gains as the U.S. session begins. Wall Street opened mixed as the Ukraine-Russia tension persist. SHIB retreats below the recent highs of $0.000035 while taking support near the critical 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA).
- SHIBA Inu (SHIB) gains marginally on Friday.
- Expect more gains if the price breaks away from swing highs of $0000.35.
- However, a decisive break below the critical 50 SMA invalidates the bullish thesis.
As of press time, SHIB/USD is trading at $0.000028%, up 1.13%. As per the CoinMarketCap, the 14-larget cryptocurrency by market cap holds 24-hour trading volume at $1,718,703,665, which is nearly 5% down. Now, this is not a good sign for the bullish outlook for the pair.
Shiba Inu struggles below $0.000035
On the daily chart, SHIBA Inu (SHIB) price bounce back from the double lows of $0.000017. This is a critical level to hold as last time when SHIB touched the support zone it peaked at all-time highs of $0.000088 with an ascent of more then 150%.
Now, after consolidation in late January, the price scaled up almost 100% only to face rejection near the multiple-time resistance zone. Investors flipped the critical resistance-cum-support level of $0.000035.
It would be interesting to watch if the bulls can slice above the mentioned level to take out the psychological level of $0.000040. However, it remains a tough nut to track for investors.
On the flip side, a shift in the bullish sentiment SHIB Inu would result in the breaking of the 50-day moving average. The price action might end up in retesting of the demand zone of $0.000020.
Furthermore, a spike in the sell order could drag SHIB toward the lows last seen in September at $0.000008.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) flipped below the average line with current reading of 51.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above the midline with a neutral stance.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?