Overall trend for Syscoin price is strongly bullish right now. SYS provides occasional pullbacks and keeps climbing higher levels. After its recent correction rally to the $0.85 support, the coin aims to rechallenge the $1.32 resistance, hoping to continue this uptrend.
Key technical points:
- The 20 and 50 EMA line provides strong support to the SYS price.
- The intraday trading volume in SYS is $41.3 Million, indicating a 48.2% hike.
The Syscoin price shows a steady rally of a new higher high and higher low in its technical chart. The coin made a new All-Time high around the $1.32 mark on January 2nd. However, as displayed by several higher price rejection candles, the intense supply pressure at this level immediately rejects the price.
During this correction phase, the SYS/USD price was discounted by 35% and dropped to the $0.85 mark. The SYS price achieved sufficient support from this level, initiating a new recovery rally.
The majority of pullbacks in SYS are bouncing back from the 20 MA line. However, even when SYS price has breached this 20 MA support, this trending coin has not violated 50 MA. Therefore, until the price is sustaining above these MA lines, the crypto traders can maintain a bullish sentiment.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows MACD and the signal line provides a bullish crossover above the neutral zone(0.0), indicating a buy signal.
SYS Price Could Retest $0.132 Mark
The V-shaped recovery in the SYS price is charging towards the ATH resistance near $1.32. The price is currently trading at the $1.17 mark, projecting a 42% gain from the previous higher low of $0.82.5. Once the price gives a proper breakout from the ATH resistance, the crypto traders can grab a long opportunity.
The trend-based Fibonacci extension level indicating the overhead resistance for SYS price above the $1.2 resistance is $1.48, followed by $1.66. The Relative Strength Index(20) slope has reclaimed the 20-SMA line and is steadily approaching the overbought region.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?