With a downfall of more than 40% in the past week, the THETA price hangs close to $2.5. The increased selling pressure fuels the correction phase in action. Moreover, the extreme fear controlling the minds of investors threatens a bearish continuation. Will the downfall break below the $2 mark?
Key Technical Insights
- The THETA coin price falls 40% in a week to reach the $2.5 mark.
- The intraday trading volume in the Theta Network coin is $209 Million, indicating a 23.2% loss.
In our previous coverage of the Theta Network coin, the technical chart hinted at forming a double bottom pattern with crucial monthly support of $3.7 at its base. However, the buyers couldn’t rally the price higher than $4.6 as the selling renewed due to the sudden bloodbath in the crypto market.
- This recent free-fall plummeted the coin below two crucial support of $3.7 and $2.8, causing a 50% devaluation of THETA price in just three trading sessions.
- The network price breaks below all the crucial Simple Moving Averages (50, 100, and 200) in the daily chart. Moreover, the SMAs maintain a bearish alignment, with the 50-day SMA trying to provide dynamic resistance.
- The Directional moving Index shows the ADX line rising above 25%, indicating a solid trend momentum in action. With the spike in the -DI above 35% and a sharp fall in the +DI below 12%, the gap reaches a phenomenal milestone for a bearish trend. Therefore, the indicator reflects a solid bearish trend in action.
THETA Price Stabilizes Near $2.5 With Minor Retracement
The Theta Network coin price stabilizes near the $2.5 horizontal level after a free fall creating multiple bearish engulfing candlesticks in the 4-hour chart. Moreover, the price action might pull back to this flipped resistance($2.8) in search of sufficient supply.
In the past 24 hours, the coin price rose by 7.84%, at press time, despite the 25% fall in intraday trading volume. However, the price remains far from the next resistance level at $3.27 and $4.15 ( Pivot Level and R1 Pivot Level). The support levels present below the $2.5 are at $2 and $1.55.
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?