Another attempt from TRON (TRX) buyers to surpass the crucial resistance zone at the $0.075 mark stands against formidable selling pressure. Considering the increased recovery momentum helps the daily candle close above the supply zone, a boom in buying pressure will be observed. But will buyers undermine the selling pressure or is it just another failed attempt to trap naive buyers?
- The TRX price has increased 4.16% in the last 24 hours.
- The TRX market value surpasses the 200-day EMA.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the TRON coin is $1.029 Billion, indicating an 8.10% hike.
The TRON (TRX) price showcased a phenomenal bullish reversal in the first week of April accounting for a 38% jump. The bullish surcharge reached $0.085 before succumbing to the increased selling pressure over the market and the LUNA incident.
The downfall undermined the bullish recovery within four days and reached the 50-day EMA. At this bullish support, the TRX prices stabilized and shows constant attempts from buyers to surpass the $0.075 resistance zone.
However, the evening star forming in the 4-hour chart leads to a higher price rejection in the daily candle. This lowers the possibility of a bullish breakout and indicates a higher likelihood of a sideways shift in price trend.
Moreover, the falling trend of the intraday trading volume reflects a high number of high-leveraged positions exiting during the reversal. This removes points from the bullish attempt theory as the breakout candle must showcase high volume support to sustain the prolonged uptrend.
Looking from a bearish point of view, a downslide below 50-day EMA will unleash trapped momentum resulting in a fall to $0.065.
The crucial daily EMAs indicate a higher likelihood of a golden crossover as the 50-day EMA grows under bullish influence.
Coming to the momentum indicators, the MACD and signal lines surpass the zero line with a bullish alignment in the 4-hour chart.
- Resistance level- $0.074 and $0.088
- Support levels- $0.057 and $0.053
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26