XRP price fell for the second consecutive session wiping out Thursday’s dismal gains. The recent price action indicates the sellers are not ready to step back any time sooner. As the price approaches the levels to last visible in March 2021. The probability of any upside is quite dim as the selling pressure remains intense.
- XRP price bleeds 10% on Thursday amid extensive selling momentum on Thursday.
- Expect a further slide in the price as it hovers near the crucial support zone on the weekly chart.
- A bounce-back toward $0.75 could pause the selling at least in the short term.
XRP price continues south
XRP price nosedives with heavy trading volumes and looks weak on all-time-frames. The price roll down multiple stoppages on the weekly chart. The bearish outlook holds strong for the coin, as a breakdown of crucial support level around $0.40 would knock down XRP towards further lower levels.
On the daily chart, the XRP price has been consolidating near the demand zone extending from $0.65 to $0.70 since February. However, the range is broken on April 25, finally, although the warning signal appeared on April 17. XRP slipped below the crossover of 20-day and 50-day EMAs (Exponential Moving Average). The price recorded descent of nearly 50% to the swing lows of $0.33.
The panic selling mode in the broader crypto market added to the woes of the already depreciating asset. In addition to that, the trading volume fully supported the downswing with a promise to explore the $0.21 level, the level last seen in January 2021.
On the other hand, a spike in buying orders could challenge the prevailing trend. The price could bounce back to recoup the previous session high of $0.50. Further, an acceptance above the mentioned level could see $0.60 in the next few session.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) fell sharply below the average line while it approaches the oversold zone. It reads at 19. As of press time, XRP/USD reads at $0.38 with a loss of 8.94% for the day.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?