- MATIC price has fallen -15% over the last week
- MATIC Price is attempting to break below mid term trend
- 25 day MA is acting as support
Road to $2 MATIC?
MATIC price had an amazing run in the first half of this year as prices rose nearly 16,000%. Since the cryptocurrency market had its 2 month correction, MATIC has been attempting to reach previous levels traded at in May. Only a few alt coins have set new ATHs since the low was recorded on July 20th.
If BTC & ETH decide to breakout to the upside, we may see MATIC price & other alt coins reach new all time highs. MATIC has been trading along with the majority of the market, closely following ETHs moves.
Since MATIC price bounced off its low on July 20th, price has been riding a trend line ever since. At the time of writing, MATIC is trading right above this trend line. If bulls assert their dominance & push MATIC price off this line, it may have a shot a breaking to the upside. Firstly, bulls must break & hold the major resistance found at $1.52.
If this is deemed successful, MATIC will then have to battle it out at its major resistance zone of $1.63-$1.72. If bulls clear both of these marks, we should see MATIC trading around $2.00.
MATIC Price Analysis: MATIC/USDT 1 Day Chart
At the time of writing, MATIC price is hanging out within its major support zone of $1.38-$1.47. Price must hold this mark to have a shot at reaching its given targets. In the case that bulls fail to break & hold the important resistance marks, we should expect a break of this major support zone. Breaking this zone will also break below the mid term trend line that price has held for nearly 4 weeks. In addition, the 25 MA has held as support for over a month & this MA is directly in line with the mid term trend line. If this break occurs, expect MATIC price to fall into its major support zone around $1.20.
While looking at the Stochastic RSI, we can see strength has just slowly reset to oversold conditions over the last 2 weeks. As long as strength can push back out of the oversold region & break over the 50 value, we should expect a strong revival off the current trend line. While looking at the MACD, we can see how it just crossed bearish & the histogram started to tick red. If the MA’s continue down & break below the 0 value, we may see MATIC price fall to the $1.20 region.
MATIC Intraday Analysis
- Spot rate: $1.14
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: High
- Support: $1.38
- Resistance: $1.47
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?