Crypto mining is a lucrative opportunity for all crypto enthusiasts who have the means and the resources to outperform the complex barrier which bars newcomers from entering, allowing only professionals and investors. To remain an active miner, people need high-quality mining equipment, a stable and seamless connection to the main servers, and a huge amount of electricity which is quite out of the budget for a lot of people.
Problems faced in the professional mining sector
Being a private miner, crypto enthusiast or an experienced individual who intends to keep mining professionally, you need a lot of resources as mentioned earlier. Buying the right equipment, property, installing everything, maintenance, electricity bills, and rent could use up all of your capital taken from mining rewards that might never come back.
Another hurdle for miners is that when they decide to stop mining, they end up unable to sell any of the purchased hardware easily or at an appropriate price. Donating that professional-grade mining equipment to a data centre is sometimes the easier way than having to pay rent for its storage as well as transport.
The solution – GMT
The team behind GMT after spending a considerable amount of time on figuring out a way to solve and remove these issues from the mining ecosystem came up with GMT Token. This project is visualized to become the ultimate solution for all the problems faced by new or old miners.
GMT is a unique token powered by a real and ever-growing computational power (which is measured in terahash/second) using the one and only SHA-256 protocol. This token is issued on the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain blockchain platforms.
If you are looking to buy GMT, then you must have an ETH or BSC in order to purchase GMT. A BTC address is also required to receive mining rewards as per conditions. Buying GMT is available via the website (both using crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto schemes) and on centralized as well as decentralized exchanges.
Rumored plan of development
According to our sources (there is no official confirmation from the team yet), GMT will offer miners to place their equipment in their data centers. In return, miners will be offered GMT tokens in an amount proportional to the supply capacity. At the same time, part of the tokens will be burned, and the released supply capacity will be distributed among all the tokens in circulation. Thus, the supply capacity of each token, and, accordingly, its mining potential will grow.
With the successful implementation of such a strategy, the supply capacity of GMT will increase several times, and its value may reach $1.5 in the next 12 months. Actually, the company’s global plans to take 20% of bitcoin mining may come true much earlier than the original plan. According to the optimistic forecasts of the strategy implementation scenario, this period will be halved.
According to this data, it becomes clear why the company was in no hurry to enter Binance, but preferred local exchanges. We should probably expect a listing on the world’s main crypto exchange in 2022.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3