British Virgin Islands, Road Town, 4th January, 2022: Starbots, the first-ever battle NFT game on Solana, has announced that it has successfully raised $2.4 million in a recently-concluded private funding round. This round of funding began in November and received support from notable names like Impossible Finance, Defi Alliance, Solar Eco Fund, Parsiq, OKEx Blockdream Ventures, TomoChain, Game Studio, LuaVentures, Kyber Network, Solscan, Kyros Ventures, BigCoin Capital, Good Game Guilds, TK Ventures,Quadhorn Guild, Real Deal Guild and others.
Besides seeing support from top VCs and companies, Starbots also features a high-impact advisory board which includes Bored Elon, the founder of MetaMars; Calvin Chu, the core builder at Impossible Finance; William Robinson, core Contributor of DeFi Alliance, and Long Vuong, the founder of TomoChain.
Inspired by Battlebots, Starbots creates an auto-battlebot game on the Solana blockchain, where users are able to constantly grind for new robot parts and switch them out continuously for in-game battles instead of having them lay around or be thrown back & forth on the marketplace. An additional fun factor includes unpredictable combat results, in cartoonish notion action. Started off with being one of the 10 projects to make it in the first DeFi Alliance’s Gaming Cohort, Starbots has gained quite some attention from the crypto-game community.
“Starbots has a compelling game loop that was born for both web3’s affordances and constraints. The team of veteran gamewrights rekindles the magic of childhood through robot smashing.” – William Robinson, Core Contributor of DeFi Alliance.
Calvin Chu from Impossible Finance shared: “Impossible is excited to support Starbots in its journey to create more upgradeable NFTs and give play to earn another level of customizability!”
“Starbots is extremely hyped to be receiving such great support from all the big names within the crypto space. Together, we look forward to changing the perception of a playable game on Solana, proving that it’s possible to be having a play-to-earn game with attractive gameplay & incentives.” – Kien Vuong, CEO of Starbots.
With the conclusion of this funding round, Starbots is now looking towards its $BOT Triple IDO event which will be held in January 2022.
Starbots IDO Details:
- January 10, 2022: Solrazr
- January 11, 2022: Impossible Finance & LuaStarter.
- TGE date: January 13, 2021.
More information can be found via Starbots Blog.
The first quarter of the year will also see the company hold its own NFT genesis sale as well as the launch of the PvP mode on testnet. In the second quarter of 2022, the PvP will be uploaded to the mainnet. More announcements are expected to come from the company in the near future.
Starbots is a robot battle NFT game on Solana where players can strategically assemble their own robots to win battles, complete missions, and conquer new lands.
Name: Hong Nguyen
Email: [email protected]
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?