Terra (Luna) is one of the victims of the ongoing cryptocurrency bloodbath. As several assets turn red, Luna bulls follows suit, as daily losses rise to 14%. Similarly, the asset has recorded 34% in 7-day consecutive losses.
Terra (Luna) Bulls Lose Momentum, LUNA Price Down 12%
Luna first dripped by 10% on Sunday, after Saturday saw the TerraUSD stablecoin lose its dollar peg. UST dropped to a low of $0.985. The decline is the first that the Terra based US-pegged algorithimic stablecoin is recording since Luna Foundation Guard (LFG) and Terraform labs began pouring into its Bitcoin based reserve. At report time, is still yet to reclaim $1.
At press time, the benchmark cryptocurrency Bitcoin has also taken a major hit. Down over 5% today, and over 16% within the last 7-days, the asset is largely expected to continue in a downward motion.
Market sentiments are collectively negative
Recent data from Bitcoin’s fear and greed index affirms the bearish takeover, as it indicates that the market is in a state of extreme fear, as Bitcoin dipped to $32,484.
The collective market sentiment from leading cryptocurrency proponents is leaning towards a bearish zone. Cryptocurrency trader Ash WSB, gave his two cents after posting a bearish graph.
“Trend says we are following the same cycle in altcoins as Bitcoin. In this case, we can see a very slow market for the next 9 months. Take the exit from altcoins positions with every pump. Many altcoins can make a new bottom in the next 9-12 months.” He asserts.
On the other hand, analyst Michael Van de Poppe, is quite optimistic. This is depicted in his recent tweet, in which he notes:
“Bitcoin at this level should be interesting to keep an eye on. Didn’t bounce towards $37.5k, but has been taking all the liquidity beneath the lows of 2022 and that should be a bounce play.”
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?