Tron traders are in for a special treat as Binance has announced a competition for the recently independent Tron. The trading competition has 10 million TRX up for the winning from June 29 to July 6.
10 million TRX up for winning
Binance has just announced the Tron trading competition that will be conducted during the 2018/06/29 00:00 AM to 2018/07/06 00:00 AM (UTC) time period.
Tron recently celebrated its Independence Day that marked its separation from the Ethereum blockchain and migration to its own blockchain. Currently undergoing TRX token swap, this is certainly a good news for the Tron community.
According to the official announcement on the Binance website, users will be ranked on the basis of total TRX volume traded on their Binance account during the competition period. Trading volume will include both buys and sells but excludes wash trades.
The list of prize for different ranks is:
Special Prize: 2,000,000 TRX
The top trader will be awarded 2,000,000 TRX!
Rank 1: 2,000,000 TRX to Win!
Top 2-11 traders: evenly split a pool of 2,000,000 TRX
Rank 2: 1,000,000 TRX to Win!
20 semi-randomly drawn traders* evenly split a pool of 1,000,000 TRX
Rank 3: 5,000,000 TRX to Win!
All traders with at least 65,000 TRX trading volume during the competition period evenly split a pool of 5,000,000 TRX. The exchange concludes the announcement by reminding the Tron traders to “remember to use BNB as your trading fees for a 50% discount!”
A few additional points that need to be taken into consideration are:
- Participants will not be able to win multiple prizes across the whole competition.
- All trades that deemed to be “wash trades” will not count towards the trading volume for this Trading Competition.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at its sole discretion.
- *Winners from Rank 2 will be determined by a semi-random sample of qualifying traders: ranks 69, 99, 169, 189, 399, 599, 899, 999, 1299, 1699, 1899, 1999, 2099, 2399, 2599, 2999、3299, 3599, 3899, 3999
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition. You can log in and check your prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
At the time of writing, Tron is sitting at $0.0391 with a rise of 0.82 percent in the past 24 hours. World’s 11th largest cryptocurrency has a market cap of $2.5 billion while managing the daily trading volume of $97 million.
What do you think of Binance’s TRX trading competition? Share your thoughts with us!