- Whale moved over $43 million USD worth of Bitcoin (BTC) from Xapo Wallet on Wednesday.
- The movement of such a large amount of BTC raised questions on whether BTC is in an accumulation period.
- Could a possible spike to $14,000 USD be on the horizon?
Cryptocurrency whale aggregators are once again on the lookout as huge amounts of Bitcoin change wallets as the market signals an accumulation period on the Bitcoin-dollar pair. Over the past three hours (as at time of publishing), over 5,000 BTC has changed wallets; one from Xapo exchange wallet constituting a total of 4,300 BTC (~$43.67 million USD) and the other of 985 BTC (~$10 million USD) from an unknown address to Binance wallet.
— Whale Alert (@whale_alert) February 13, 2020
The large $43 million+ stash signals a possible start of an accumulation as the early traders take their profits and more buyers take up positions in the market. Currently trading at about $10,200 USD across various exchanges after a magnificent 40% hike since the start of the year, BTC looks set for another uptrend with bulls entering an accumulation period.
BTC/USD signals a possible spike to $14,000 USD
Bulls have been able to sustain the buy pressure in the market, maintaining BTC’s price above the $10,000 USD for the third day in a row. Despite the short spike that saw BTC lose over $400 in an hour on 13 Feb, BTC/USD price is rising gradually targeting the near term resistance provided on the hourly chart by the middle Bollinger Band at $10,250 USD.
A cross above this key resistance opens possibilities of BTC testing and breach its 2019 high at $13,900 USD and possibly the all-time high. With high amounts of BTC being transferred to the unknown wallets, and price finally setting pace in an accumulation period, how far are we from crossing the $14,000 USD psychological mark?
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?