U.S based wing of Binance crypto exchange, Binance US, adds Stellar (XLM) and 0x (ZRX) to its ever-growing portfolio of crypto assets users can directly buy on the platform. The two cryptocurrencies experienced slight spikes following the announcement, gaining 4.33 and 2.22 percent in the past 24 hours respectively.
Binance adds XLM and ZRX direct buys
In a tweet released by Binance US official Twitter page of Friday, May 22, 2020, XLM and ZRX will be the latest crypto assets to join the American exchange. The two join a list of 12 tokens already on the platform including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Basic Attention Token (BAT), XRP, Tezos (XTZ), Chainlink and Algorand (ALGO).
— Binance.US ?? (@BinanceAmerica) May 22, 2020
The growing number of assets on the highly regulated exchange, specially created for US-based customers, aims at increasing liquidity and participants on the exchange. The exchange also stated its plans to add more cryptocurrencies in the coming future.
Binance US is also increasing its efforts in developing staking capabilities for POS mechanism blockchain tokens. In March, the exchange announced staking support for Cosmos (ATOM) users on the platform.
The announcement however did not cause a buying fever on the tokens. As at the time of writing, ZRX trades at $0.334665, representing a 2.2% increase in the past 24 hours. Stellar (XLM) gained 4.33% in the past day to trade at $0.068630, as at the time of writing.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?