One of the most popular exchanges, China-based Binance cryptocurrency exchange launched its iOS and Android app that is currently only restricted to China region. After Malta announcement and plans for the fiat-to-crypto trading pairs, Binance is rapidly taking over the crypto world.
Now, trade cryptocurrencies on Binance app
China-based cryptocurrency exchange Binance which is one of the most popular exchanges in the world just launched its iOS and Android version. With an app, it now allows the users to trade cryptocurrencies right from your phone that offers you ways to install it.
Having a number of digital currencies to trade in such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA, Stellar and Tron, the cryptocurrency exchange is rapidly gaining popularity and getting big in the crypto market through its numerous developments.
The newest development is its mobile app that can be operated on both the operating systems i.e. iOS and Android. This app also supports a number of cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, IOTA, GAS, NEO and WTC among others. With the exchange keep on adding new cryptocurrencies every day, this number will only increase.
There is a number of other big cryptocurrency exchanges like Bittrex, Kraken, and Poloniex that can be used to trade the digital currencies. However, Binance is the most user-friendly that now allows you to trade on your smartphone through its native app.
The installation process
The installation process of Binance app is quite straightforward. Once you have navigated the app link on your browser, you just need to make sure that it is trusted on your phone. To do so, you have to go to the general category on the menu of your device. From there click on the device management and then choose the trust option to move forward.
Now, you have got the brand new version of Binance app on your phone. As for old versions, they can no longer be used.
However, there had been an incident of Apple removing the Binance app from its store in the past. Also, once even binance took it down itself. But, now Binance ensures that the latest version released is a stable one.
Binance on its way to dominate the crypto market
The app is available in almost all the geographical locations except China due to country’s legal policies on cryptocurrency.
After planning the move to change its base from Japan to crypto favourable island Malta and fiat-to-crypto trading pairs, Binance is already on its way to capturing a huge part of the crypto market. Now, by making the crypto trading available to its users on their phones, Binance has made it extremely easy for the users to trade in cryptocurrencies
What are your views on Binance launching its mobile app? What do you think will be the exchange’s next step? Share your thoughts with us!
- Evergrande Surges 27% Post Nationalization Rumors, Crypto Market Surge in Tandem
- Breaking: Satoshi Nakamoto’s Website Gets Hacked, Scammers Run BTC Giveaway Scam
- Ripple, Solana Price Analysis: September 23, 2021
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC Rolls Down The Runway Ahead Of Takeoff To $48,000
- Mike Novogratz Predicts Key Bitcoin ($BTC) and Ethereum ($ETH) Levels to Watchout For
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio