Bitcoin’s (BTC) price is back above the crucial $30,500 level after a successful rebound from $26,350.
Expert traders Michaël van de Poppe and The Wolf of All Streets believe the Bitcoin (BTC) price could possibly reclaim the $34,000 level if it tests $32,500. Several bullish factors now indicate the possibility of an upside above $32,500.
Factors Paint Bullish Forecasts for Bitcoin (BTC)
BTC is up nearly 15%, passing over the critical psychological level of $30,000. The BTC-led recovery can be seen across the crypto market as other cryptos also enjoy gains. The price action seems strong as BTC moves in an ascending channel towards the $32,000 level.
In fact, the BTC chart below shows the price currently moves along the 9-DMA, which forecasts the possibility of further upside movement. Moreover, the Bitcoin (BTC) price now trades above the 50-DMA and above the RSI of 61. Thus, the Bitcoin price is likely to increase from the current level.
The Nasdaq-100 futures along with the other U.S. equity market futures above 1% also paints a bullish picture for the token due to the correlation between the two.
Institutional investors usually buy the dip and the bottom price was the perfect opportunity for them. Canada’s Purpose Bitcoin ETF records the largest net inflow of 6,900 BTC yesterday. The AUM is at a new all-time high of 41.6k BTC. In fact, the Cosmos-Purpose Bitcoin Access ETF (CBTC) gained BTC exposure by buying the Canadian BTC Purpose Spot ETF.
The latest on-chain analysis by Glassnode reveals positive data for the token. The Bitcoin Accumulation Trend Score hit very high values between 0.7 and 0.9 as prices traded lower. This indicates the investors are very positive about Bitcoin as a large cross-section of the market added BTC to their balance.
Whales are not left out in the rally. Several whales are accumulating BTC at lower levels, reports Whale Alert. In fact, a BTC whale sleeping for 8.5 years has just been activated. Exchange outflows rose in the last 24 hours as whales bought significant Bitcoin (BTC).
Crypto Market Recovers
The crypto market seems to have recovered behind Bitcoin’s successful rebound. Ether, SOL, XRP, DOGE, ADA, and others have been up more than 10% in the last 24 hours. BTC traders might expect a further rally, however, the price is trying to break above $30,700.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark