Bitcoin ($BTC) breached the $56K price barrier for the first time in five months and currently trading at $56,500. The top cryptocurrency began October on a bullish note with its price recovering the majority of losses from September in the first week, and now looks set to breach $60K next. $BTC has been quite consistent in October and just a bullish rally away from breaching its ATH of $63,683.
$50K was a key resistance to breach at the start of the month but within two weeks, $BTC is eyeing $60K, indicating the bullish momentum driving its price. Major on-chain metrics are flashing bullish signals. One of the biggest bullish signals is whale accumulation where top tier whales holding between 100-1000 $BTC accumulated another 85.7K Bitcoin over the past week.
What makes this whale accumulation even more bullish is the fact that these whales continued to accumulate even when the price was soaring to a new multi-month high. This suggests the market sentiments are quite high and whales expect the price to surge further.
Will October See a New Bitcoin ATH?
Many Bitcoin proponents and even Wall Street Banking giants have given a $100K price prediction for Bitcoin by the end of the year. While this prediction looked way off the mark just a couple of months ago, it’s back into play as $BTC could very well retest its ATH this month and then enter price discovery mode again quite similar to the first quarter of this year.
Another major factor that can add to Bitcoin’s bull run would be approval of the first-ever Bitcoin Futures ETF by the US SEC. The SEC has been quite skeptical of the crypto market led by chief Gary Gensler but they have assured that the US has no plans of banning crypto. Thus, the first-ever BTC ETF would open the market to many new institutional investors and make Bitcoin more mainstream.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%