Bitcoin is currently trading above $57,000 rekindling hopes that BTC might get to new record highs before year-end. Regaining last week’s losses triggered by the new Omicron Coronavirus variant and fears around regulations in India, Bitcoin price crossed above the $58,000 psychological level on Sunday nigh and is still up 5.77% over the last 24 hours.
The BTC price forecast remains uncertain for many for the remaining part of the years as fears around Corona remains. Bears still have the choice of taking advantage of the leveraged bulls against the backdrop of the recent rally.
Against this background and the month set to end in two days, it is important to understand how technical will shape BTC’s performance this week.
Bitcoin Price Bounces Off The 100 SMA
BTC/USD bounced off the 100-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) around $54,202 over the weekend as Bitcoin price rose to produce a weekly close of $57,248 according to data from CoinMarketCap. With this closure, BTC avoided its lowest weekly closure in two months.
Note that regaining the $58,000 level is crucial for BTC bulls sustaining the uptrend. At the time of writing, the big crypto is exchanging hands at $57,410 and is struggling to push above the downtrend line. A break out above the resistance line will see Bitcoin rise to tag the $60,000 psychological level.
The upward movement of the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator accentuates this bullish outlook.
BTC/USD Daily Chart
However, the RSI is still positioned in the neutral zone at 46.01 indicating that the overhead pressure might still push the BTC price further down.
Note that the $60K level remains untouched even after the rebound as BTC has been fiercely rejected from this point since flipping it into resistance on November 18.
However, there is still optimism from the Bitcoin community that the asset will close the Month above $60,000. Well, we have less than 48 hours to find out.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?