Bitcoin [BTC] is trading in a tight range between $7475 and $7600 on the hourly chart. The price of Bitcoin [BTC] at 6: 15 hours UTC on 25th April 2019 is $7550.
Since there has been a lack of follow up to the bullish move on 23rd April, it is now beginning to threaten the ‘Bart Simpsons‘ pattern, which could reverse the surge back to $7150 levels.
There is considerable uncertainty among traders as the OI (Open Interest) on derivatives exchange dropping since Thursday. The IO on BitMEX dropped from around $533 million on 25th April to nearly $475 million. The funding rate has been positive at the taker rate of 0.003% indicating an end to the bearish bias in Bitcoin.
The volume across spot exchanges has also dropped since the move as the traders wait on the sidelines looking for a more decisive trade.
Tommy Theta (alias), a crypto trader tweeted,
I’m always wary of “bullish” closes outside a contested range, especially when they don’t follow up quickly and exceed expectation.
According to him, a break above swing highs at $7775 is essential for bullish continuation, until then his swing trade bias remains bearish.
On higher time frames, the daily chart is bullish as the price broke above the parallel range around $7250. The support to the bullish ascending triangle pattern in around the 200-Day Moving Average at $6850.
On a weekly, scale the 50-period EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $7825, along with parallel a range is acting as resistance. Crypto trader and analyst, Cantering Clark tweeted,
Contextually these levels that $ took are pretty important from an HTF R:R standpoint but I am not seeing the type of response I would want.
Either I am wrong about where the market thinks the line in the sand is or this is a sign of exhaustion through the high.
Do you think the price will make a break towards $8000 or exhaustion will lead to a drop? Please share your views with us.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%