The world’s most valuable virtual currency dropped about 10% to $10,175, according to CoinDesk data. It briefly dived below $10,000, dropping as low as $9,872. During the July 15th Asia session Bitcoin is trading at around $12,300. Pulled back by bitcoin fall, some altcoins are also reporting double-digit losses:
Image source: Coin360
Bitcoin price has suddenly dropped right after U.S. officials shared their opinion on Facebook’s cryptocurrency Libra and President Trump made some remarks regarding crypto industry in general.
In his comment to Bloomberg Alfonso Eparza, senior market analyst at Oanda Corp. said that bitcoin “continues to trade lower as comments from President Trump put downward pressure on the cryptocurrency.” “It could fall further to $8,000, giving back all the gains made in June.”
Others have suggested the fast-approaching next bitcoin halving, where the number of bitcoin tokens awarded to miners will be cut by half, could cause a “supply shock” in the market.
Current bitcoin rally is notable for how the industry news significantly reflects on coin prices: late June’s Libra introduction made investors more confident about crypto industry and made bitcoin price to rise up to almost $14,000. However, the bearish trend has started when Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell last week threw some cold water on the bitcoin rally by expressing various regulatory concerns before Congress.
Anyway, long-term investors are still positive about the future of the BTC and not willing to sell off their bitcoins.
Also, a number of experts point out that recent bitcoin volatility is partly happening due a leveraged margin trading.
How crypto investors gain profits on leveraged margin trading?
By margin trading, we particularly mean bitcoin futures trading. A futures contract is an obligation of one side to buy a certain amount of asset for a specific price in the future. On the other hand, the second side has an obligation to buy this asset. Bidding by properly predicting price direction (will it rise or fall?) the buyer can make a profit on the margin.
Sounds difficult? Beginners can try Bexplus trading futures using simulator, which reflects the real market conditions and allows you to learn how to beat on price direction. Bexplus is a fast-growing marginal exchange with x100 leverage. Leverage allows you to gain profits by investing small amount of BTC: by depositing 0.01 BTC you can gain a profit up to 10 BTC!
Bexplus advantages are simplicity, no spread, availability of a simulator, security, quick withdrawal and deposit, as well as additional bonuses (for example, we offer an annual interest rate for a deposit) and responsive 24-hour technical support.
Bexplus invites all its users to participate in our cashback activity: if you deposit any amount of BTC, you can get a 10% cashback! For example, if you have deposited 1 BTC, your account will have 1.1 BTC, which you can use to trade and withdraw.
In July, Bexplus users have a chance to win valuable prizes: by making a deposit, users can get iPhone XS Max, iPad and Apple Watch.
Make a deposit on Bexplus and win iPhone XS Max
This July Bexplus users can get a valuable gift by making deposits: gifts vary from Amazon Gift Cards to iPhone XS Max!
New Referral Bonus Activity
Now by referring your friends to Bexplus you can get a referral reward to your account, up to 15%!
Start earning with Bexplus today!
Follow Bexplus on:
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?