SINGAPORE, NOVEMBER 30, 2021 — Bitdeer Group provides digital asset mining services to individual and institutional clients around the world, and has set up branches in North America, Europe, and other regions. Itis committed to convenience, user satisfaction, and reliability, in addition to giving back to the local communities where itoperates.
Bitdeer Group views community engagement as a top priority. These opportunities give Bitdeer a platform to actively solve problems in the community, while building a better future for its employees as well as their friends and families. Bitdeer Group is enthusiastic to contribute in any way it can; from financial donations to facilitating educational programs and expanding career opportunities. Most recently, Bitdeer’s community contributions include sponsoring the University of Wyoming WyoHackathon and making a critical donation to the Rockdale Volunteer Fire Department.
The University of Wyoming WyoHackathon: Using Blockchain to Reimagine Economic Revitalization
On September 15, 2021, Bitdeer Group sponsored the University of Wyoming’s annual WyoHackathon. Bitdeer Group’s contribution allowed University of Wyoming students to engage with crypto industry experts as well as leaders across the spectrum of emerging blockchain use cases.
Bitdeer Group also participated in a workshop for the university’s Mining Club. Bitdeer group brought an S19 mining machine and explained the hardware’s computing mechanisms as well as demonstrated industry-standard repair techniques.
Bitdeer Group wanted to be involved with the WyoHackathon to further develop Wyoming’s ambitions to become the epicenter of blockchain tech in the United States. Joining forces with the University of Wyoming dually cultivates talent for the future of the industry.
Donation and Involvement in Rockdale, Texas
One of Bitdeer Group’s largest mining datacenter is inRockdale, Texas. Like many rural parts of the U.S., Rockdaledoes not have a government-funded fire department. On October 27, 2021, Bitdeer Group donatedto the Rockdale Volunteer Fire Department. This donation enabled these brave first responders, who also have full-time ”day” jobs, to purchase emergency ventilator equipment.
Bitdeer Group is planning a concerted community engagement strategy for 2022, prioritizinginitiatives that facilitate sustained economic impactwhich include social responsibilities from tax contribution to local government, to increased job opportunities and economic returns for the local community.
About Bitdeer Group
Bitdeer Group is the world’s leading digital asset mining service provider. It was founded by Jihan Wu, Co-Founder of Bitmain and Matrixport,with venture investment from Sequoia Capital, IDG, and other well-known investment groups in the blockchain space. Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group currently operates in the United States and Europe. The Group has three business lines — Bitdeer, Mining Datacenter, and Minerplus — demonstrating the dedication and expertiseto become the world’s most reliable digital asset mining service provider.
For more information, please get in touch with Bitdeer Group:
Media Contact: [email protected]
Sales Consultation：[email protected]
Business Cooperation: [email protected]
Mining Datacenter Partnership: [email protected]
*Information provided in this article is for general information and reference only and does not constitute nor is intended to be construed as any advertisement, professional advice, offer, solicitation, or recommendation to deal in any product. No guarantee, representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is made as to the fairness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correctness of any information, or the future returns, performance or outcome of any product. Bitdeer expressly excludes any and all liability (to the extent permitted by applicable law) in respect of the information provided in this article, and in no event shall Bitdeer be liable to any person for any losses incurred or damages suffered as a result of any reliance on any information in this article.
- XRP Whales on Accumulation Spree, Ripple Keen to Explore IPO After SEC Battle
- Terra 2.0 Coming With A New “Rebirth” On May 27 But This Time Without UST Stablecoin
- JPMorgan Says “Fair Value” of Bitcoin is $38,000, Prefers Crypto Over Real Estate
- Just In: Bitcoin Maximalist Jack Dorsey Left Twitter Board, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Portugal Takes U-Turn On Crypto Taxation
- Ethereum L2 Protocol StarkWare Raises $100 Million At $8 Billion Valuation
- Just In: Polygon Launches Huge Fund For Terra Migration, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline