MONTREAL, Canada, 26th October, 2021,
Bitfinex, a state-of-the-art digital token trading platform, has joined forces with Nuvei, via its subsidiary Simplex, a leading fiat-crypto gateway provider, enabling users to deploy its suite of crypto on-ramp services.
Bitfinex customers with an intermediate verification level will obtain access to the new Simplex funding options. Users will be able to purchase a variety of digital tokens using debit and credit cards. Initially, they will be able to purchase bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDt) and Tether Gold (XAUt), with further tokens to be added in the coming months. Simplex’s industry-leading anti-fraud systems will underpin all transactions.
“We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with Bitfinex,” said Nimrod Lehavi, CEO and Co-founder of Simplex, a Nuvei company. “Bitfinex is a great addition to our strong roster of crypto businesses and exchanges. Our goal is to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.”
“Our mission has always been to increase the accessibility of digital tokens and provide an optimal trading experience for our growing customer base,” said Paolo Ardoino, CTO at Bitfinex.
Nuvei is the global payment technology partner of thriving brands.
Bitfinex is a pioneer in the digital token space, having carved out a reputation for delivering a high performance platform that delivers an impeccable trading experience.
We are Nuvei (Nasdaq:NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) We provide the intelligence and technology businesses need to succeed locally and globally, through one integration – propelling them further, faster. Uniting payment technology and consulting, we help businesses remove payment barriers, optimize operating costs and increase acceptance rates. Our proprietary platform provides seamless pay-in and payout capabilities, connecting merchants with their customers in 204 markets worldwide, with local acquiring in 45 markets. With support for over 500 local and alternative payment methods, nearly 210 currencies and 100 cryptocurrencies, merchants can capture every payment opportunity that comes their way. Our purpose is to make our world a local marketplace
- Ari Last
- [email protected]
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?