Bloomberg business in a shocking post today took a jibe at largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance and its founder Changpeng Zhao aka CZ. The instagram post accussed Binance for being the most craziest thing in cryptocurrency realm and Binance founder Changpeng Zhao as “elusive” flip flop wearing software developer.
‘For Now, It’s the largest Crypto Exchange”
Earlier today Bloomberg, a pioneer in online journalism, accused the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance and its founder in an official instagram post. As per the post, Bloomberg business called Binance the craziest thing in cryptocurrency industry and accused that Binance is only found where CZ is. The post further criticized crypto exchange for ongoing backlash by several countries due to regulatory concerns.
As reported by Coingape earlier, Binance is facing strict regulatory actions by 6 countries namely, Japan, Britain, Singapore, Thailand, Cayman Island, and Canada. The post further called Binance founder and CEO Changpeng Zhao, elusive. It described Changpeng as flip flop wearing software developer everyone calls CZ. This is not it, the post subtly raised questions around Binance’s future by ending the post in somewhat secret manner.
“For Now, Its the largest cryptocurrency exchange on the planet”
Bloomberg business didn’t spare Binance Coin (BNB), the native token of Binance. It raised questions on tokens credibility as token is basically built and managed by Binance itself.
I get a feeling Bloomberg doesn't like me that much, but that's ok. I am still thankful to my ex-employer. 🙏
Stay compliant, work together, grow the industry. pic.twitter.com/n36EofT6fb
— CZ 🔶 Binance (@cz_binance) July 10, 2021
Binance CEO responded to Bloomberg’s accusations through his official twitter handle, saying Bloomberg doesn’t like him much and he is thankful to his ex-employer. Due to recent incidents of regulatory actions in several countries Binance is already under extreme pressure to get on page with compliance authorities in various nations.
Recently, Binance hired a former regulator in hopes to improve the situation in various nations. Binance’s independent US subsidiary Binance.US has hired Manuel Alvarez as the Chief Administrator. Another ex-regulator runs the cryptocurrency exchange; Brian Brooks, ex-bank regulator hired Alvarez for the job.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?