After fantasy soccer, Sorare announced it is now venturing into baseball in the NFT gaming sphere. The partnership between Major League Baseball (MLB), MLB Players and Sorare will work towards launch the first Major League Baseball NFT based free-to-play game to be released this summer.
Creating Baseball Memorabilia
In its capacity of the official NFT Baseball game partner of MLB, Sorare’s platform will allow fans to celebrate and share their passion through gaming. This is Sorare’s first gaming venture beyond soccer.
Nicolas Julia, co-founder and chief executive officer, Sorare, said MLB has been at the forefront of interactive games for decades, while baseball has some of the oldest and most established forms of sports memorabilia. Today, as digital engagement and technology evolves for a new generation, our partnership will help a new and broader fanbase to connect with America’s pastime, he added.
“The connection between Americans and baseball is enduring. And baseball has always been on the cutting edge of new technologies and innovations, so we’re proud that MLB and the MLBPA have chosen Sorare to deliver an NFT MLB Game to fans globally.”
In the MLB game, fans can create the best team of NFTs representing Major League players and connect with athletes, clubs and the league further during the live experience of baseball games. From its inception, Sorare has developed an experience that goes beyond simply collecting NFTs. By combining digital assets with free-to-play games, Sorare is designing an experience where fans can manage their favorite players, hone a passion and win weekly rewards, unlocking utility for NFTs.
A Larger Fan Base
The new NFT game is an opportunity for the league to engage new fans globally and to introduce existing baseball fans to Sorare’s 1.8 million registered users across 185 countries.
“The connections we build with our fans are vital and Sorare understands the importance of that bond,” said Robert D. Manfred, Jr, commissioner of Baseball.
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Just-In: Indian Central Bank Head Bashes Crypto After Latest Crash
- This Top Crypto Exchange Offers To Support Burning Terra (LUNA)
- The Boss Cat Rocket Club – Space Bound Cats Living On The Blockchain
- Terra Recovery Plan Mired With Technical Issues, Here’s Why
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long