Twitter just made the day for NFT owners as it announced to roll out NFT profile pictures for IOS users. Last year in September Twitter enabled Bitcoin tipping and announced it will soon allow users to authenticate NFTs. This announcement proves Twitter’s keen interest in crypto adoption.
Twitter’s Crypto Support Continues
Everyone knows Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s pro Bitcoin stance and his efforts towards making BTC a global asset. Under the new leadership of Indian CEO Parag Agrawal, twitter today made a much awaited announcement to integrate NFT profile pictures for Twitter users and NFT owners.
You asked (a lot), so we made it. Now rolling out in Labs: NFT Profile Pictures on iOS pic.twitter.com/HFyspS4cQW
— Twitter Blue (@TwitterBlue) January 20, 2022
The integration will be available for IOS users worldwide and they will be able to showcase their cool NFTs as Twitter profile pictures. This service is only available for Twitter Blue subscribers which is Twitter’s paid monthly subscription service.
The new advertisement tweeted by official Twitter handle features some of the known Crypto influencers like @bobbyhundreds and famous NFT collections like BoredApes. Most featured influencers also had a .eth Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domain.
New CEO and his Stance on Crypto?
Earlier in Nov. 2021, Parag Agrawal replaced Bitcoin proponent Jack Dorsey as Twitter’s new CEO. In his previous role Parag was the CTO of Twitter and there were speculations that will Twitter continue its positive stand towards crypto market. Twitter’s announcement today to allow NFTs as profile pictures clearly shows the new management’s seriousness in NFT and crypto space.
It is worth noting while working as CTO Parag Agrawal was already overseeing Twitter’s Web 3.0 projects & he himself is a big believer in Ethereum.
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000