The Venture Capital firm, Mantis VC, founded by American electronic DJ and music composer duo Alexander “Alex” Pall and Andrew “Drew” Taggart, The Chainsmokers announces an undisclosed investment in CasaHodl.
Casahodl offers Bitcoin self-custody services for individuals, families and businesses. It is one of the leading providers of multi-sig wallets, running Bitcoin nodes, and design for protection against theft and loss of Bitcoins. CasaHodl targets high net worth individuals and family offices to securely store and manage their Bitcoins.
Casa CEO Nick Neuman, mentioned in the press release,
“I’m incredibly excited to be working with Milan, Alex, Drew, and the rest of the Mantis Team. In the month following Mantis’ investment, the team has already provided invaluable insights on a variety of subjects including educating a mass consumer audience about Bitcoin.”
CasaHodl is designed by Bitcoin and privacy expert Jameson Lopp. Apart from Mantis, other venture investments include StillMark, Castle Island Ventures (led by popular crypto analyst, Nic Carter), Lerer Hippeau, CSO of Coinshares, Meltem Demirors and Precursor Ventures.
Mantis is know to leverage the popularity and reach of the band to harbor growth of it’s investment portfolios. The Grammy Award-winning artists, The Chainsmokers, set out to invest about $50 million in early tech and blockchain start-ups via the Venture Fund in 2019. With this strategic move, Casa and Mantis will look to get global investors on-board.
Currently, Bitcoin investments project tremendous potential. However, security, privacy and protection against unforeseen circumstances continue to act as a deterrent for new investors.
Do you think that solutions like Casahodl can lead the way to Bitcoin adoption or not? Please share your views with us.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?