1inch, a DEX aggregator platform has breached a key milestone on Ethereum (ETH) network earlier today. The popular Defi protocol announced that the number of 1inch users on the ETH network has reached 1 million, highlighting its popularity and use.
🙌 This is just the beginning, guys, and we'll surely move to the next chapter.
— 1inch Network (@1inch) December 20, 2021
The major milestone for the 1inch network comes just within three weeks of its latest funding round when it rose $175 million in Series B funding round, taking its valuation to $2.25 billion. The DEX aggregator joined the growing list of crypto unicorns in the year that was dominated by all-around crypto adoption.
In 2021 crypto startups and projects raised more funds than all previous years combined and 1inch closed one of the latest funding round in the first week of December.
1inch makes key limit order changes and swap efficiency
1inch protocol has made key changes to its limit order launching the second version a couple of days back. The upgrade also saw a significant increase in efficiency for ETH swaps amid growing gas fee concerns. One of the most prominent features among the latest upgrade is the ability to facilitate gasless order placing to swap tokens into ETH. One of the developers explained how it works:
“A user can create a limit order to swap for ETH any token that they received in an airdrop or bought for fiat, as long as the token supports permits, even if their ETH balance is 0.”
Users who do not have any ETH will be able to trade with coins that support permissions. There are currently 112 similar tokens on Ethereum, 33 on BSC, and 15 on Polygon, according to 1inch, including USDC, AAVE, UNI, DAI, 1INCH, BAL, and others.
1inch token has also shown resilience against the current market downturn and although it has seen a price correction like other altcoins, the depreciation is not as high as other coins. 1inch is currently trading at $2.33 with a 5% decline over the past 24-hours.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?