The world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin has been trading under pressure for a while and is currently around $41,500 levels. The recent market correction has sent jitters and dampened investor sentiment, however, these three cryptocurrencies could be a game-changer ahead this month.
Let’s break the ice straight up as we are talking about Terra (LUNA), Polygon (MATIC), as well as Chainlink (LINK).
1. Terra’s LUNA
Terra’s LUNa touched an all-time high of $100 last month and since then it has corrected 30% so far. However, it has changed its trajectory once again over the weekend. As of press time, LUNA is trading 3% up at a price of $72.00 and a market cap of $26 billion.
Terra’s LUNA still seems to have a lot of juice left in it if we look at the rapid growth of its own stablecoin TerraUSD (UST). The UST stablecoin is already among the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap. This is because the UST stablecoin has found a lot of applications across DeFi and is used on platforms like Curve Finance, Avalanche, Fantom, etc.
The deflationary mechanism that LUNA shares with UST are pretty interesting. So every time one uses the UST stablecoin, a part of LUNA is burnt. Thus, the more the UST is minted, the lesser the supply of LUNA becomes driving its price higher. Thus, we believe the recent correction could be a good bargain for any fresh entries.
2. Polygon (MATIC)
The Polygon (L2 Ethereum) has been benefitting a lot due to the high gas fee on Ethereum and it will continue to do so ahead. Polygon’s MATIC was one of the top performers in December 2021 last month by hitting an all-time high of $2.84.
Since then, MATIC has corrected by more than 30% and is currently holding just above $2.0. Polygon is undergoing major expansion by implementing strong technology like the zk-Rollups. As per the recent update, the 0xPolygon bridges have also witnessed $500 million of inflows during the last week of December.
During the last week of December 2021, nearly 2 million smart contracts were deployed on Polygon compared to just 105k for Ethereum. This shows Polygon is becoming the preferred network for blockchain enthusiasts. It won’t be a surprise if MATIC shoots all the way to $10 and enters the top ten crypto-list this year or just in the coming months.
3. Chainlink (LINK)
Oracle service provider Chainlink (LINK) has been working hard to defy the market trend. Despite downward market pressure, LINK has been inching upwards. As of press time, LINK is trading 4% up at a price of $27.
The possibility of LINK rallying ahead this year is high due to some key developments. Last year, Chainlink attained a major milestone of $75 billion in Total Value Secured (TVS) which makes it the second most value-securing form of decentralized consensus across the DeFi ecosystem.
Another milestone is that more than 1000+ projects are now a part of the Chainlink ecosystem with more than half of them getting integrated in 2021. We expect LINK to rally higher on the heels of such key developments.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?