The HBAR Foundation has announced that it will be joining hands with the Dropper NFT in order to launch some services for them. Meanwhile, Its native token (HBAR)’s 24-hour trading volume has jumped by 30%.
Dropper to grant $5 mln grant to participants
The foundation mentioned that it will be deploying its support to launch Dropper’s gaming launchpad and marketplace on their Hedera Network. It added that the platform will work to move game developers, players, and streamers from Web2 into Web3. The users of the ecosystem will be able to take full benefit of the network’s efficiencies.
The foundation added that it will soon drop Dropper’s roster of partnerships related to the launch. While Dropper highlighted that they are giving out $5 million in grants to developers, esports teams and others who will launch NFT projects on the launchpad.
HBAR price up by 10%
After a tough month, the HBAR token’s price has jumped by over 10% in the last 24 hours. It is trading at an average price of $0.07, at the press time. It is holding a 24 hour trading volume of over $62.1 million. Meanwhile, the HBAR token is still holding a market cap of over $1.49 billion.
According to the release, the Dropper NFT launchpad will enable different kinds of participants to launch digital collectibles with no code and automated solutions. Meanwhile, Dropper will be offering developers a suite of APIs. This will lead the publishers to enable digital transactions within the games. However, it already owns a template of web tools that enable NFT transactions not just within the game but also in their web experience.
Earlier, HBAR declared its partnership with the HeadStarter. This integration allows the community to get access to the most emerging projects built on the Hedera network. However, it will also announce the users to support projects in public token raises.
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?