After having a dismal weekly close the last time around, there seem to be no signs of a recovery for Bitcoin. Analyst predictions suggest there could be yet another dip in Bitcoin price before the close.
Historical Trend Broke Last Week
At the close of last week, Bitcoin finished below the 200 weekly moving average for the first time since March 2020. More importantly, Bitcoin’s price still continues to trade below the important mark of around $22,500. Failing to reclaim the mark could mean Bitcoin will eventually break the next support level, which is around $16,000.
The next Bitcoin low could be around $16,000, which is based on Bitcoin’s historical weekly moving averages data. According to Emmy, a crypto trader by the name on Twitter, Bitcoin could reach the $16,450 level.
Emmy believes Bitcoin needs to retrace to the $26,000 by end of this month to signal any buyer strength. Also, the 200-weekly simple moving average (SMA) has to be broken if Bitcoin were to show any positive momentum.
“Right now I am not seeing any change to my prediction that Bitcoin will drop to around $16,450. Bulls need to reclaim weekly 200 SMA at a minimum to show any buyer strength. If we close June at $26,000, it means bulls are back.”
End Of Bear Run In Sight?
As per analysis by Savvythe1, the current bearish trends are yet to be overcome. As more people enter the market, each run will extend longer, he explains.
“I believe we have not completed this run and entered a bear market as most are assuming. I do hold weight to the ideals that each run will extend longer as more consumers enter the market and raise the overall market cap.”
Meanwhile, Bitcoin has been trading above the $20,400 level since Friday. As of writing, BTC is trading at $21,226, up 1.55% in the last 24 hours, according to CoinMarketCap.
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077