Charles Hoskinson is clearly not letting any Cardano criticism slide these days. The CEO of the Cardano Blockchain has fired back at a popular cryptocurrency commentator, Ran Neuner, who recently critiqued the decentralized exchanges (DEX).
Charles Hoskinson makes a case for DEX’s
Ran Neuner, who is popular for making cryptocurrency related content, had taken to twitter to post his new content, which critiqued some of the least promising digital currencies. “Today we’re going to address some of the most shilled coin’s in the crypto community and why they probably won’t make it.” He tweeted.
In his analysis, he maintains that Cradano’s DEX’s are not efficient, as they cannot carry out quick transactions; a problem that many DEXs in the market face. Hoskinson, in response to the claim, which he considered objectively inaccurate, asked that the thread be spammed with screenshots of live dex transactions.
“Hey @IOHK_Charles, as I said in the video, I am a huge fan and also hold ADA, but which DEX can actually do fast transactions today with reasonable volume. And please don’t say SundaeSwap” replied Neuner.
Hoskinson on the other hand branded Neuners claims as misinformation. He’s quoted on Twitter saying:
“What the hell are you talking about? Dexs on cardano are handling more load today than at the launch of sundaeswap and settlement time is sub minute. Wingriders in particular is running extremely fast. You’re spreading misinformation. I don’t know why. But you are”
SundaeSwap Behind The Scenes
Neuner’s concerns towards SundaeSwap, have also been mirrored by users of the platform, whose criticisms and complains have been numerous. SundaeSwap, the first decentralized application to hit the Cardano network, has underperformed severally. Users who attempted to test the platform after its launch, reported difficulty in transacting.
This was later tracked to network congestion. Although SundaeSwap’s Chief Executive Officer, Mateen Motavaf, insisted that the issue was a result of heavy load on the cardano network, the setbacks continued even after 48 hours. One user revealed that the slow transaction speed cause him to lose $70,000. Another disclosed that he waited over 12 hours to receive his transaction.
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Just-In: Indian Central Bank Head Bashes Crypto After Latest Crash
- This Top Crypto Exchange Offers To Support Burning Terra (LUNA)
- The Boss Cat Rocket Club – Space Bound Cats Living On The Blockchain
- Terra Recovery Plan Mired With Technical Issues, Here’s Why
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long