Los Angeles, California, 14th June, 2021,
Tom Holkenborg, one of Hollywood’s most coveted composers, has announced he will be minting a truly one-of-a-kind offering, by creating the score to someone’s life. Holkenborg is a blockbuster composer, whose credits include Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Mad Max: Fury Road, Deadpool and Godzilla vs Kong. He has built a reputation for pushing the envelope as a full contact composer, and has worked with directors including Peter Jackson, Robert Rodriguez, James Cameron, Tim Miller and Zack Snyder among others. The ‘Soundtrack to Your Life’ Auction Begins Noon EST on June 16, 2021 on AmplifyX, an NFT platform built on the energy efficient Tezos blockchain.
The ‘Soundtrack Of Your Life’ NFT concept was developed by Holkenborg to be an offering that would push the boundaries of what is possible with NFTs. Holkenborg will create a 20+ minute original score, based on an interview with the winner, that encapsulates the unique victories, heartbreaks, memories and emotions that make up their lives. The NFT auction is a chance to have one of Hollywood’s singular composers write a truly personalized audio odyssey for you or a loved one. Institutional entrants are also welcome to participate in the bidding.
“This is my first real exploration of the blockchain, I am definitely curious to experiment more, drawn to its transparency and decentralized approach,” said Tom Holkenborg. “Beneath the hype it still feels quite punk rock and DIY, and I believe that major possibilities exist within the Blockchain to help empower creators. It’s always good to think about expanding the limits of how and where music can go, and to collaborate with artists in other mediums. I’m certainly not first in the NFT space, but I thought the Soundtrack Of Your Life was my chance to add something different and make something totally unique. It’s going to be fun!”
Holkenborg’s NFT drop will consist of 15 items for auction, including the auction for the ‘Soundtrack Of Your Life’. The NFT auction will include the first original non-film related work from Tom since 2012, the single ‘Despite All That Was’ and three original pieces of artwork in collaboration with visual artist Space Renders (Juan Piana) who has previously worked with creators like Camila Cabello, Machine Gun Kelly, Jake Paul, and others.
“We’re building the toolkit to help creators raise capital, create additive revenue streams, and engage with their fan bases in new ways,” says AmplifyX CEO Adam Cowherd.
The auction will take place on AmplifyX, a FINRA and SEC registered platform reinventing the intersection of NFTs and securities to transform digital ownership and monetization across technology, finance, and popular culture. AmplifyX is built on the Tezos blockchain, an energy efficient Proof of Stake blockchain network that uses 2 million times less energy than Proof of Work blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. 10% of the auction gross will be donated to Leonardo DiCaprio’s Earth Alliance charity.
Auction Begins Noon EST on June 16, 2021 on AmplifyX, built on Tezos.
About Tom Holkenborg:
AmplifyX is a FINRA and SEC registered platform reinventing the intersection of NFTs and securities to transform digital ownership and monetization across technology, finance, and popular culture. AmplifyX was created to bring transparency, equity, and artist ownership to the music industry. We believe artists have the right to own their masters, control their creative journey, and keep a majority of their royalties. Learn more at amplifyx.com
Tezos is smart money, redefining what it means to hold and exchange value in a digitally connected world. A self-upgradable and energy-efficient blockchain with a proven track record, Tezos seamlessly adopts tomorrow’s innovations without network disruptions today. For more information, please visit tezos.com
- [email protected]
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?