Kishu Inu (KISHU) has managed to land back on the list of the top 10 purchased tokens purchased by 1000 biggest Ethereum (ETH) whales in the last 24 hours, revealed WhaleStats. ETH whales interest in the coin has led to a 7.8% jump in the coin’s price while a 200% surge has been seen in its 24-hours trading volume.
ETH whales go for Kishu Inu (KISHU) Token
The top 1,000 Ethereum wallets are worth an average of $150.39 million and have an average of 40,404 ETH, 39 tokens, and 1 NFT.
— WhaleStats – BabyWhale ($BBW) (@WhaleStats) February 28, 2022
As per the WhalesStats, Kishu Inu is placed at the fourth spot in the top 10 coins bought by the largest ETH wallets in the last 24 hours. However, Ethereum and USDC tokens lead the list with first and second positions respectively. Surprisingly NuCypher (NU) has become the most traded token by the biggest ETH whales. NU has landed in the fourth position among the most used smart contracts.
Kishu Inu is another dog-based meme cryptocurrency that is being inspired by Dogecoin. It has selected the ‘Kishu’ dog breed as its mascot. Meanwhile, Shiba Inu is the biggest meme coin held by the largest of the ETH whales. SHIB amounts to be more than 15% of the total holding by the Wallets. As per WhaleStats, the biggest ETH wallets holds more than $1.27 Billion worth of SHIB tokens. Adoption of the meme-coins by the whales drops some good signs for the meme-crypto community.
KISHU drops announcements
Recently, Kishu Inu shared that the coin has obtained the fourth spot among the top trending coins on Binance.
#4 on the trending list, soon #1 on the most traded projects – one by one we will tackle each milestone and show what we’re made of.
— Kishu Inu (@InuKishu) February 26, 2022
Earlier, KISHU also dropped a trailer of its #KISHUVERSE NFT which send a sense of excitement among its community.
Check out #KISHUVERSE NFT trailer 2🔥
We will be announcing utilities/use case very soon!!!
Kishuverse updates V0.1 is in works!!👀🎉🥳✅
Official minting site 👉 https://t.co/U5GYD5sVob 👈
Via metamask only#NFTs #NFTcommunity #NFTworld #robinhood_star1 pic.twitter.com/j4gOqRZDNC
— Kishu Inu (@InuKishu) January 17, 2022
KISHU ‘s 24 hrs trading volume jumps by 200%
Kishu Inu has surged by over 7% in the last 24 hours. It is trading at an average price of $0.00000000154, at the press time. KISHU has seen a whopping increase of 200% in its 24-hour trading volume of $6,856,631. As per CoinmarketCap, KISHU is ranked at 2905 spot.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?