‘Lineal by Tyson Fury’, has been auctioned for $987,000; that makes it one of most paid-for sports NFT. Fury’s NFT was the first preeminent celebratory sale by HoDooi.com. It had been launched on the platform last week and has started making record sales in no time.
The record-breaking NFT, ‘Lineal by Tyson Fury’ has now secured the position as one of the most expensive sports NFTs sold to date. The auction stated that the buyer will receive physical tokens along with the NFT itself; including a five-by-five-foot painting of the artwork, signed by Tyson Fury himself. The buyer will also receive a signed boxing glove, as well as a congratulatory video from Fury to the winner.
Tyson thanked the participants. He said, “Huge thanks to all of the bidders, buyers, and the platform, HoDooi.com, for this NFT drop! It was great working with the HoDooi team and I’m happy we are all a part of history with one of the highest bids on a single sporting NFT!”
Fury’s remaining NFT collection, the five-of-five category, is currently on sale on the HoDooi platform. Like Lineal by Tyson Fury, the five-of-five collection including Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and bronze categories, are also receiving a raging response from bidders globally.
“We are delighted to have been able to break records with Tyson’s NFT launch. HoDooi.com has only just begun its journey and we have a lot more in store for our users and for the crypto space! The HOD token will give our users the most exclusive access moving forward.”, said Matt Luczynski, HoDooi CEO.
Sports NFTs are witnessing a flood of fans who are ready to own an audio, video, photograph, or artwork of their favorite athletes. A video sequence of NBA’s LeBron James that caught one of his legendary moves on camera was auctioned for $269,000 AUD. The video only lasted for a couple of seconds, yet it instantly became a collector’s item to be sold as an NFT. Following the NBA star’s NFT, football God, Cristiano Ronaldo’s NFT was sold for $289,920. The NFT consisted of a unique digital trading card featuring Ronaldo.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?