- LTC price is down over 5% the past week
- Bears have relentlessly defended the $200 level
- LTC Price has been held up by the 100MA for a month
Key Levels to Watch
Litecoin (LTC) has underperformed the market over the last month. Even though prices are up over 50% from its low in July, comparing these gains to other coins in the top 20, LTC is severely lagging behind. Litecoin is one of the OG coins as it was released well before the majority of the top 20 cryptocurrencies. As long as the market is bullish, LTC is bullish, even though it has not produced any eye opening gains. Someday LTC may be used for more real world cases but until then, it will likely follow in BTCs footsteps.
Since the low near $100 was set on LTC, price has formed a clear ascending channel. Bulls & bears have equally defended each trend line as price continues to bounce in between the channel. As long as LTC stays within the channel , price will continue up. For LTC to go parabolic towards the top trend of the channel, it must break & hold the major resistance zone from $181-$188.
If this is deemed successful, Litecoin will likely rally to its first target found at $204. There is not much more resistance until around $260 so LTC will have a fairly easy time continuing up.
Litecoin Price Analysis: LTC/USDT 4 Hour Chart
At the time of writing, LTC is dangling on the bottom trend line of the channel. This has held LTC in an uptrend for nearly 30 days now & a break below will be disastrous. If LTC fails to break the major resistance zone & falls below its uptrend line, price will likely enter a downtrend. Before this can happen, bulls must give up 2 important support marks. First being the major support found at $172 & second being the 100MA. This MA has held price up for nearly 25 days & a break below will likely land LTC near $162.
While looking at the Stochastic RSI, we can see how it has just entered oversold territory. This area is where the largest price drops occur & if it continues within this zone, LTC may be in further trouble. Looking at the regular RSI, we can see that strength has been creating lower highs for almost a month now. These highs have formed a downtrend line & a break above is needed for LTC to go on another leg.
LTC Intraday Analysis
- Spot rate: $176.16
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: High
- Support: $172.78
- Resistance: $181.82
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?