The LRC coin falls more than 50% as it shows an ongoing retracement within a flag pattern in the daily chart. Moreover, the recent bear attack results in the fallout of the $2 mark. The rests close to the support trendline after a 30% fall in the past two weeks. Therefore, the price action indicates a high probability of a bearish breakout.
Key technical points:
- The LRC coin price breaks below the 50 days EMA and heads lower to the 200 days EMA
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Loopring coin is $392 Million, indicating a 110% gain.
Previously when we covered an article on the Loopring coin, the coin price was attempting to sustain above the $2 mark. However, despite the multiple bullish attempts to overcome the selling pressure, the price failed to overcome the influential resistance trendline.
The coin fell almost 20% in the last two days, resulting in the $2 mark breakout and approaching the support trendline of the falling wedge. Moreover, the increased trend momentum is evident by the rise in trading volume and the bearish engulfing candlestick.
The sellers are gaining trend control as the price breaks below the 50 days EMA and show retracement to the 200 days EMA. Nonetheless, the last two daily candlesticks show lower price rejection near the $1.60 support level.
The daily Relative Strength Index (35) enters the bearish territory. Moreover, with the recent dump, its line has also crossed below the 14-SMA.
Multiple Support Levels Of LRC Coin Price Collapse Under Bearish Attack
This Loopring coin price breaks below the descending triangle pattern in the 4-hour chart. The price shows a halt in downfall near the $1.70 mark. Therefore, a retracement as a retest of the bearish fallout is possible.
The technical chart indicates the important resistance levels are $1.60 and $1.00. Moreover, the support levels are $2.15 and $2.50.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows a sharp dump in the MACD and signal lines below the neutral level(0.00). The rising trend of the bearish histograms indicates strong selling pressure.
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?