Bitcoin price has been on the continuous rise for the past four days with 13% gains. BTC has breached the $40,000 psychological level. On Balance Volume (OBV) shows rising volume as the price scales up after a few weeks of consolidation.
- Bitcoin (BTC) price locks in gain on for the second consecutive session on Monday.
- BTC coils up for further gains toward $52k.
- The 24-hour trading volume supports the current upside with 63% gains as per CoinMarketCap.
As of press time, BTC/USD is trading at $43,852, up 3.39% 24 hours.
Bitcoin sits above 50 DMA
On the daily chart, BTC is hovering just above the 50 DMA at $42,834.45. However, BTC faces strong resistance near multi-week resistance near $44,000. Now, it would be interesting to watch if the price could sustain and breach away the mentioned level.
The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 60 inspired by the current price action. If it continued to move north then investors could retest the December 29 high of $48,149.58.
BTC plummet nearly 50% in January from an ATH high of $67,566 made in November. The world’s largest cryptocurrency rose 28% from the low of $33,495 made on January 24.
A decisive close above the mentioned high level would motivate investors to take out the $52,347.36 horizontal resistance line.
On the flip side, if the price could not sustain the current high level and as the rally fizzled out then BTC could retrace toward the immediate support level that is placed around $39,481.
Furthermore, a breakdown of the mentioned level will blow BTC toward $34,752. The next market participant could look out for the lows made in July 2021 placed at $29,301.56.
- G7 Countries to Discuss Crypto Assets This Week After Recent Terra Ecosystem Collapse
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark