Bitcoin (BTC) price paused the previous three days of losses on Saturday. The price trades in a tight range with no meaningful price action. Bitcoin price rallied 25% since February 3 testing a critical resistance barrier. However, this uptrend failed to sustain after a second attempt, leading to a downswing.
- Bitcoin (BTC) price trades modestly lower on Saturday.
- The downside risk paused near the reliable support at $39,481 making bulls hopeful.
- BTC could retest January’s lows of $32,933.33.
According to on-chain analytics firm Glassnode shows that despite price volatility, over 60% of the BTC supply has not left its wallet in a year. Furthermore, major exchange Binance order book activity showed “rugs” of support disappearing above $40,000 immediately before Friday’s dip to two-week lows.
Bitcoin looks for reversal on the daily chart
Bitcoin price action lost 50% from all-time highs of $69000 made on November 10. Later on, a short-term consolidation started in late January rallied exponentially from February 3, hitting a critical resistance barrier. However, BTC bulls lack the conviction to sustain this time uptrend after this attempt, leading to the current retracement.
A spike in the sell order BTC/USD might restest the daily demand zone, which is placed near the $36000 level followed by the lows of January 24 low of $32,933.33.
On the flip side, with a renewed buying pressure above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) the price could jump toward the highs of $45,000.
Next, market participants would keep their eyes on the critical 200-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $49,916.
RSI: The Daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) trades at 43 with a negative bias.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above the midline but with receding bullish momentum.
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?