BTC price lost to the bears after a long stint of consolidation on Friday. The price fell more than 10% as of writing in a two-day period. The force behind the recent price action gives goosebumps to the BTC buyers as the price found no stoppage while dropping below $37,000.
- BTC’s price slumps below $36,000 since February amid heavy selling momentum.
- A breakdown of the major support of the long-term support zone near $37,000 signals more pain in the pioneer currency.
- The Fear & Greed Index fell 6 points to 21 indicating extreme fear in the market.
BTC price moves south
BTC’s price fell like a pack of cards on Thursday breaching $36,000 for the first time in four-month. However, the fall is not over yet it seems in the largest cryptocurrency. As the weekend begins, the BTC price is on the verge of breaking another psychological milestone placed at around $35,000.
BTC revisited the lows last seen in January at $35,526.65. Now, a weekly close below $35,000 would trigger a fresh round of selling toward the lows of $32,933.33.
On the flip side, if the price is able to recoup the session’s high it would pause the selling at least in the short term. In addition to that, with a decisive break above $37,646.85, the bulls would attempt to test $40,000.
As of publication time, BTC/USD trades at $35,791 down 2.44% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the biggest cryptocurrency by the market cap holds at $53,192,120,869 with a gain of 55%, according to CoinMarketCap.
In general, a fall in price along with rising volume is a bearish sign. We advised investors to wait for the clear levels before placing any directional bet.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?