Bitcoin price extends the previous session’s gains albeit in limited price action. BTC remains pressured below the critical 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $44,700. Investors seek much clarity and conviction to continue moving forward.
- Bitcoin limits the gain on Saturday but trades with a positive bias.
- The price advances towards $52,000 while consolidating inside ascending channel.
- BTC price traded highest since March 2 near $45,000.
As of publication time, BTC/USD trades at $44,510, up 0.41% for the day.
The world’s largest and most famous cryptocurrency by market cap holds the 24-hour trading volume at $28,886,050,152 as per the CoinMarketCap.
Bitcoin price attempts to trade higher
On the daily chart, the Bitcoin price trades cautiously higher. However, the recent price remains pressured below the 200-EMA. The strong volumes with rising in price signaled the strength of the bullish momentum.
An acceptance above the mentioned moving average will seek the immediate target at the upper trend line of the channel at $48,000.
In addition to that, the sustained buying pressure will take out the psychological $52,000 next.
On the contrary, if the price fails to sustain the session’s low then it will resist the upside momentum. On moving down, the first downside target could be found at the 50-day EMA at $41,200.
Bitcoin price depreciated nearly 50% from the record highs made in November at $69,000. The price tested lows of $32,933.33 in January. Since then price is rising inside the ‘ascending’ channel. The price faces rejection near the 200-EMA, thus it is crucial for bulls to move beyond the mentioned upside hurdles.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength index trades above the average line. Currently, it reads at 62.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence holds bullish momentum while reading above the midline.
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?