ADA price remains range-bound with no meaningful action on Weekends. The coin tested near $0.75 multiple times since the beginning of the week. In between, the buyers lookup for some gains on Wednesday, but wiped all the very next day as $0.90 remains a challenge.
- ADA price stabilizes near vital support areas with a hint towards accumulation.
- The price is expected to glide inside the short-term range of $0.75 and $1.0.
- A double-bottom structure would lend support to the coin on a higher probability.
ADA price challenges support zone
On the daily chart, the ADA price remains pressured below the descending trend line from the highs of $1.24 made on April 4. Since then, the price depreciated nearly 40% to the swing lows of $0.75. The falling volume profile with the slide in price relative to the spike near the support level suggests the sellers could not see more downside from here on at least a bounce is what they looking for. In addition to that, the asset is running under the classic falling wedge pattern, which might lead to upside momentum.
A fresh buying momentum would unleash the 50-day ema (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.93 followed by the psychological $1.0 level.
The relative strength index (RSI) stays above the average line even though the price experienced a decline since May 3. Any upside momentum would advocates for a higher price. Currently, it reads at $40.
The volume oscillator is trading at a 24.92 level, which instructs that the short-term volume trend is higher than the long-term volume trend.
On invalidation of the bullish hypothesis, the price would slice the mentioned support zone with above-average volume. In that case, a new record low would be set for ADA.
As of press time, ADA/USD trades at $0.77, down 0.70% for the day. The eighth-largest cryptocurrency by the market cap holds the 24-hour trading volume at $1,169,551,055, according to Coinmarketcap.
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- Breaking: SEC Announces Huge Crypto Enforcement Plan
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?