ADA price finds strong resistance near the $1.20 level as the price failed to move beyond the level for the past three-four sessions.
- ADA price edges lower with significant losses on Thursday.
- The bulls failed to move above $1.20 indicating the lack of conviction among buyers.
- The RSI shows a negative divergence on the daily chart
ADA price consolidates
ADA price continues to trade sideways near the higher levels with minimal losses. The support-turned-resistance $1.15 remains a critical level to trade. Increased selling pressure could result in a pullback in the price in the short term at least.
If the price breaks below $1.15 on a daily closing basis then it could test the psychological $1.0 level. This would be a major setback for the bulls.
An extended sell off-could further exploit the lows of March 23 at $0.95.
On the flip side, a shift in the bullish sentiment and if the price is able to sustain the session’s lower level would make bulls hopeful. On moving higher, the first upside target could be found at $1.25.
Next, market participants would approach the critical 200-EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $1.30.
As of press time, ADA/USD is trading at $1.15, down 3.28% for the day. The eight-largest cryptocurrency by the market cap is standing at $1,669,029,044 with 16% gains.
A rise in volume with a decline in price is a bearish sign for the price.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index still trades above the average line. However, it retraced from the higher levels. The indicator shows negative divergence with the price that indicates an impending bearish momentum in the asset.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence holds above the mid-line but with a receding bullish sentiment. A downtick in the oscillator would strengthen the negative outlook for the price.
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000