ATOM price pauses the fall on Tuesday with significant gains. The price finds reliable support near $23.0, which also happens to be a double bottom formation. Investors initiate a dip-buying opportunity that pushed the price above the $25.0 level.
- ATOM’s price bounces back to $25.0 with more than 5% gains.
- A quick recovery toward the 200-day EMA on the cards near $29.0.
- A break below double-bottom around $23.0 will trigger another round of sell-off.
The 24-hour trading volume of the cryptocurrency holds at $636,626,493. As of writing, ATOM/USD exchange hands at $24.83, up 4.11% for the day.
ATOM price could bounce back
On the daily chart, ATOM price tracks gain as it arrives near reliable support. Previously, the price witnessed an ascent of 44% to the swing highs of March 3 at $34.46. The ATOM buyers could attempt to bounce back to the previous session highs of $26.60.
A resurgence in the buying order could push toward the 200-day and 50-day EMAs (Exponential Moving Average) at $28.48 and $28.56 respectively.
On the other hand, if the price slipped below the session’s low then it could revisit $21.0. On the weekly chart, a ‘hammer’ formation near the 50-day EMA at 25.75 could push toward the psychological $30.0.
RSI: The daily relative strength index approaches the oversold zone. However, any uptick in the indicator could strengthen the upside outlook.
OBV: The on-balance volume indicator rises along with the price.
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?