From November to mid-December of 2021, the Cosmos coin was under a correction phase. This pullback discounted the coin price by 53% when it plunged to the $20.3 support. Later, the price started recovering and formed a cup and handle pattern, more potential for this rally.
Cosmos Key technical points:
- The ATOM coin provides a bullish crossover of the 20-and-50-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the Cosmos coin is $842.8 Million, indicating a 123.9% gain.
The last time when we covered an article on Cosmos on December 26th, the coin price was approaching the $33.5 resistance zone. However, the pair performed another pullback which retested the $26.5 support level.
The confluence of this horizontal level and 200 EMA supported the price to initiate a new rally. Moreover, the chart showed four consecutive strong green candles with a 38.2% growth that breached the $33.5 resistance level.
The crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) bolster a bullish trend for ATOM. Moreover, the bullish crossover of the 20 and 50 EMA will accentuate the ongoing rally. The daily Relative Strength Index (63) validates the increasing bullishness in this coin.
The ATOM Price Would Retest The New Support Of $33.5
This lower time frame chart shows the recent recovery from $36.4 formed the handle portion of a cup and handle pattern. On January 1st, the coin gave a deceive breakout from the $33.5 neckline. Currently, the price is retracing to confirm this breakout, projecting a long entry signal for crypto traders. The coin price is currently trading at $3.54, indicating an intraday loss of 2.45%.
The important resistance levels for the ATOM coin are $39.1 and $44.5. As for the opposite side, the support levels are $26.5 and $22.2.
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence indicator confirms an increasing bullish momentum in this coin, where both the MACD and the signal lines are steadily advancing in the bullish zone.
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?