CAKE price struggles near the $10.0 level after logging gains in the previous session. The price remains range-bound with no meaningful price action. Investors await confirmation to continue with the upside bias.
- Cake price consolidates after the previous session’s gains.
- Expect more gains above the 200-day EMA near $12.0.
- The downside remains capped near the ascending trend line at $8.60.
As of press time, CAKE/USD is trading at $9.53, down 0.16% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume is standing at $385,901,758 with gains of 65%.
CAKE price looks for the upside
On the daily chart, the CAKE price attempts to extend the previous session’s gains but remains pressured near the higher levels. The price trades along the ascending trend line from the lows of $5.65. Further, the CAKE price surged almost 100% from the mentioned level. The trading volume remained supportive of the bullish momentum in the asset.
Now, a sustained buying pressure would push the price toward the critical 200-EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $11.05.
An extended buying will next bring the psychological $12.0 into play.
On the contrary, if the price fails to sustain the session low then it would negate the bullish arguments for CAKE price. On moving lower, the first downside target could be found at $8.80.
Further, a break below the bearish slopping line could retest the 50-day EMA at $7.60.
RSI: The daily Relative Strength Index trades near the overbought zone with a neutral bias. Currently, it reads at 75.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence holds above the midline. However, the bullish momentum slows down indicating some retracement in the price.
OBV: The On-balance volume indicator approaches the overbought zone that shows the demand increased as the price continues to gain.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?